[EURO-Discuss] Interview with Olivier on new gTLDs

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Aug 13 23:18:52 UTC 2014

Hello,

first of all, I hope you spent some nice and relaxing summer holidays after we met end of June in London.

Meanwhile, some of us (Plamena, Valentina, Olivier, Bill, Avri, Sandra etc.) have attended the European Summer School on Internet Governance (EuroSSIG) in Meissen, Germany, what proofed to be an interesting and rewarding week again. This year, there was some more media attention than before (in Germany at least) and an excellent interview with Olivier on Heise Online (unfortunately in German only) about

Neue Top-Level-Domains: "Auktionen sind definitiv nicht das richtige Mittel" (Auctions are definately not the right way) -- see:
http://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Neue-Top-Level-Domains-Auktionen-sind-definitiv-nicht-das-richtige-Mittel-2282522.html

Please note, we will have our next regular monthly call on Tuesday evening next week. Hope to hear you.

Kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/