[EURO-Discuss] R: R: The Multistakeholder Declaration of São Paulo

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 10:34:58 UTC 2014

In fact, I suspected the "long hand" of Markus when reading the document.
Some sentences are taken verbatim from some ISOC docs.
The fact that it is a collective work is shown also by some wording. For
instance, the plural of "forum" is sometimes spelled as "fora" (the "latin"
preferred spelling), sometimes as "forums" (the "anglo-saxon" preferred
spelling, that sounds terrible to my ear - as probably "fora" sounds
terrible to some ears, including my spell-checker who continuously attempts
to replace it with "for a", in two words).
Cheers,
R.

Europe'