[EURO-Discuss] Reflections on selection: 2. Rational. WG on rewriting EURALO Bylaws

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 05:49:50 UTC 2014

Dear all,

This is the second part of my comments regarding election of Board Member
from At-Large.

To what extent any our activities are defined by our Bylaws?

In Lisbon we decided to rewrite them. Thanks a lot to Manuel for creating
the page:

https://community.icann.org/display/alaceuralo/EURALO+By-Laws-Memorandum+of+Understanding-Organizing+Documents

No one comment.

I have a lot of them, but I would like to discuss them previously with more
experienced members. That is why I propose to create EURALO WG on rewriting
EURALO Bylaws to be discussed in London.

Best regards,
Oksana