[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: Swedish ISP deletes all retained customer data in wake of EU court ruling | PCWorld

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Apr 10 19:23:34 UTC 2014

Congrats to the courageous Swedish ISP for deleting all retained customer data in wake of EU court ruling! This immediate taking action is real *customer care* ("from our point of view it is more important to protect the privacy and integrity of our customers”).

I share the wish of the CEO: “I strongly suggest that other ISPs and service providers would follow our example.” Hope this becomes a best practice in Sweden and elsewhere over the next weeks! Michele, you are highly welcome after your legal counsel is back from the North Pole ;-)

Best, Wolf