[EURO-Discuss] R: Studienkreis

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Sep 26 13:14:38 UTC 2013

H everybody

the ICANN Studienkreis works under the Chatham Huse Rules. It is now more a "brainstorming meeting" than a "knowledge transfer conference" nor a "consensus meeting" where we work towards an agreed statement. Everybody is free to report to the broader community her or his take away and different perspetives are welcome (by respecting CH-Rules / that is NOT to link ideas, issues and statements to individuals).

BTW, next meeting is Sofia, Augst 28/29, 2014.
Best

wolfgang