[EURO-Discuss] EURALO as co-organizer of IGF-UA

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Wed Sep 11 14:06:51 UTC 2013

Dear all,

It's nearly fantastic to see such great interest to IG events in Kiev (1-4
October).

Especially after receiving official answer from ICANN:

Hello Oksana and Vladimir –****

** **

I wanted to follow up with you ICANN’s ability to provide speakers for the
Ukraine IGF and the ENOG events the 1st week in October.****

We have reviewed everyone’s schedule and have found that we will not be
able to send our representatives due to our heavy agenda and schedule of
events.****

** **

Thank you for the invitations and we wish you great success with your
events.****

I will be happy to see you all in Kiev, and I promise really breakthrough
issues to discuss:

1. Memorandum of understanding on Steering Committee of Ukrainain IGF.

2. Proposition to create cross-constituency Task Force on Cyrillic IDNs.

Hoping to see you soon in Ukraine,

Best regards,

Oksana