[EURO-Discuss] ICANN 2013 Nominating Committee Announces Selections

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:08:30 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues, a warm hello to you all and hope this finds you well!

Some of you might have seen/read the news already, others might have not -
given the vacations, however, it is my pleasure to share with you the fact
that 2013 ICANN Nominating Committee (NomCom) has completed its selections
for nine leadership positions within ICANN.

Those selected will take up their positions after the end of ICANN's Annual
General Meeting, which will take place during the ICANN Public meeting
scheduled for November 17-21, 2013, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. You can
find out who are the appointees by accessing
http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-02sep13-en.htm

Additionally, I want to thank my EURALO colleagues for entrusting me with
the responsibilities of the 2013 NomCom member - and to confess that NomCom
2013 experience has been a rewarding and positively challenging exercise,
and I had the privilege to work side by side with very professional
colleagues. NomCom 2013 Chair and leadership team has done a great job,
coordinating the work and managing the tasks of the committee in a very
effective manner.

I thank you all very much!

Wishing you a productive September ahead, and all the very best,
Veronica

--
*Veronica Cretu *
*

*Member of the Steering Committee, *
*Open Government Partnership (OGP);*
*http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors*<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors>

*Member of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group*
*To the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)*
*http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/*

*Member of the Nominating Committee of ICANN*
*(Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbering)*
*www.icann.org*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com and/or veronica at cretu.md
Skype: veronicacretu
Phone: 373 067435000*