[EURO-Discuss] R: Lisbon GA meeting minutes

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:32:01 UTC 2013

They say the older you get the less sleep you need.
My personal observation, based only to the limited sample of myself and my
beloved wife, would say the contrary, but never mind.
Happy birthday, and get enough sleep to get you up and running for the tasks
that EURALO expects you to do!
Is the budget committee going to make a statement on how much sleep time is
allowed to the EURALO Chair in the EURALO budget?
Cheers,
R.

(back home, unloaded the Aziza, catching up with email, dying for a shower,
sorry for having missed "the" meeting for 2013, but my trip has been planned
for more than a year, well before the schedule of the GA - and my wife would
have killed me if I did shorten it to fly to Lisbon)