[EURO-Discuss] steps forward

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 22:09:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Let's first take care of the unfinished business at the GA in Lisbon.
Once that is done, I'm all for an effort to rewrite the existing EURALO bylaws. We could benefit from the recent exercise where the ALAC rules of procedure were revised and to  align our bylaws, where appropriate, with the ALAC ROP.
Best,
Yrjö