[EURO-Discuss] R: GA Minutes

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Mon Jun 24 14:38:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

maybe it is because that mail was HTML only? While mail clients send
HTML in a multi-part format with plain text along with it, most
listservers are configured to strip HTML.
So I guess what happens here is a unfortunate combination of a
mailclient that sends HTML only (w/o plain text) and mailman that strips
the HTML, leaving an empty mail body only.

Annette: Can you try sending the mail as plain text? Some mail client
allow it to change this for an individual mail only.

Staff /could/ allow Mailman to forward HTML mail, even though that is
discouraged.

/Manuel

Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch