[EURO-Discuss] WG: [IRPCoalition] CoE on Risks to Fundamental Rights stemming from Digital Tracking and other Surveillance Technologies

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Jun 16 14:56:26 UTC 2013

Let me forward this link on a recently adopted CoE Declaration of the Committee of Ministers on Risks to Fundamental Rights
stemming from Digital Tracking and other Surveillance Technologies -- it's worth to read and spread it.

It's a useful reference to defend and underline user rights in our EURALO and ALS work all over Europe.

Best regards,
Wolf