[EURO-Discuss] ALAC Selection Schedule for 2014 ALAC Representatives - Proposed by the ALAC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jun 4 15:06:58 UTC 2013

I am not against this at all. :-)

With many ICANN Staff already in the region, I have made suggestions
that ICANN should open an office here or in Monaco. 40 minute flight to
Geneva. A meeting room in the office could accommodate a lot of EURO
meetings, cheaper than in Switzerland, and facilitators are already
here. Plus cheap day return flights (except in the Summer).
Kind regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html