[EURO-Discuss] Appointment

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Wed Jul 31 09:20:04 UTC 2013

Congratulations, Roberto.
I am particularly delighted to see someone like you, coming from the end-users community, on the board of PIR, which has not always been the case in the past.

Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>Sorry for the cross posting, but it is an announcement, not a
>discussion.
>
>I have been selected for the Board of PIR.
>
>This appointment will not change my commitment with ALAC, and in
>particular
>my engagement for the organization of the ATLAS II.
>
>My understanding is that the participation in activities for the
>benefit of
>the internet community at large go together well with the participation
>the Board of a Registry that is acting for the Public Interest.
>
>I am in particular excited to join at this point in time, when PIR is a
>candidate for the management of TLDs intended for the public benefit,
>like
>TLDs for Non-Governmental Organizations and IDN TLDs.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Roberto

>Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org

Cordialement,
Best regards,

Patrick Vande Walle
--
Envoyé de mon téléphone. Excusez la brièveté.
Sent from my telephone. Apologies for the brievety.