[EURO-Discuss] Appointment

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 08:33:49 UTC 2013

Congratulations, Roberto!
I am sure this is going to be a very interesting experience for you!!!

With warmest regards from Moldova,
Veronica

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Roberto Gaetano <
roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Sorry for the cross posting, but it is an announcement, not a discussion.
>
> I have been selected for the Board of PIR.
>
> This appointment will not change my commitment with ALAC, and in particular
> my engagement for the organization of the ATLAS II.
>
> My understanding is that the participation in activities for the benefit of
> the internet community at large go together well with the participation to
> the Board of a Registry that is acting for the Public Interest.
>
> I am in particular excited to join at this point in time, when PIR is a
> candidate for the management of TLDs intended for the public benefit, like
> TLDs for Non-Governmental Organizations and IDN TLDs.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Roberto

*Veronica Cretu *
*
**President, "CMB" Training Center,
**Republic of Moldova - www.cmb.md *

*Member of the Steering Committee, *
*Open Government Partnership (OGP);*
*http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors*<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors>

*Member of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group*
*To the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)*
*http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/*

*Member of the Nominating Committee of ICANN*
*(Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbering)*
*www.icann.org*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com and/or veronica at cretu.md
Skype: veronicacretu
Phone: 373 067435000*