[EURO-Discuss] R: Trip to Caucasus - conclusions and recommendations

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Mon Jul 15 14:11:55 UTC 2013

Of course I would be happy to prepare detailed information on our situation
with .ykp, but it will take some time (and I will send it by separate mail).
Here I would like to stress out the only one point - in Lisbon I understood
that in Western Europe there is obsession with privacy. In Ukraine (I am
speaking again about  Ukraine, because it's not yet the case for Russia or
Belorussia, for example, and is not already the case for Georgia, but in
general it is extremely important item) we are obsessed with access to
information. We lived before in the situation, when somebody somewhere
somewhat decides regarding all of us, and we even have no right who and
what.
Best regards,
Oksana