[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: EURALO Secretariat

'TaC International' contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Wed Jul 3 16:01:20 UTC 2013

Dear Heidi,
Thank you for this email and the information about the final results.
Dear all,
I would like to thank all for your support and confidence and will do
my best to match your expectations in this position to reflect  the
voice of European users at ICANN community.
I look forward to developing from now our concrete actions and
working together on the better representation of users.
With my best regards and thanks, Yuliya