[EURO-Discuss] WG: Energize, Polarize, Mobilize!

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Jan 7 15:51:46 UTC 2013

Just FYI -- I think this would be a great opportunity for a EURALO outreach ...
(I am not sure whether I can make it but perhaps some of our locals?)

Best,
Wolf

_______
HEINRICH BOELL Stiftung sent Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:09:

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig