[EURO-Discuss] 1st REMINDER: EURALO GA in June 2013 in Lisbon

Christoph Bruch bruch at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 7 10:01:36 UTC 2013

Dear Wolf,
Dear All,

obviously some EURALO member organizations engage very little and of course one could imagine to attract more member organizations in order strengthen EURALO's voice.

I therefore welcome the initiative on inreach, which - I believe - will encompass aspects also relevant for outreach.

My message is simple.

EURALO will be primarily attractive to organizations/individuals who can afford to spend a lot of time for this engagement if it continue to operate in the way it has been done in the past years.

This is meant as observation not as criticism!

This translates to: Increasing the involvement of the silent members will be dependent on being able to offer meaningful modes of participation which consume little time.

Talking about options for "limited" participation is my suggestion for the agenda in Lisbon.

Regards,

Christoph