[EURO-Discuss] Thank you letter

Petya Minkova Petya.minkova at icann.org
Thu Dec 19 16:12:13 UTC 2013

Dear stakeholder,

On behalf of ICANN Brussels team, I would like to thank you for participating at the ICANN Brussels briefing. We appreciate you for taking the time and effort to be here and hope you had a good occasion to learn, network and exchange ideas, we certainly did!

We would like to apologize for the remote participants that experienced constant cut-downs, unfortunately and despite the best efforts of our IT staff, the hotel network went down soon after the meeting started.

You can find the presentations from the meeting, as well as information on the Engagement Strategy for Europe and on the upcoming Survey at the ICANN Community Wiki space https://community.icann.org/display/gseeuropewkspc/ICANN+Engagement+Strategy+for+Europe

Do not hesitate to use the Wiki to post your comments, impressions and any feedback on the briefing and the IESE.

Best,

Petya Minkova
Administrative Assistant
ICANN