[EURO-Discuss] NomCom 2014 First Report Card

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:39:35 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues, a warm hello to you all!

After ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires, there was another meeting I took part
in - which is Regional Internet Governance Forum in Baku - so, with the
very hectic schedule I had, I am sending/sharing now with you the NomCom
2014 first report card. So, my apologies for this short delay!

As you know, NomCom spent 2 days after the ICANN meeting in BA to have its
kick-off meeting (November 22-23): several important aspects have been
discussed/analysed and so, the NomCom 2014 could start its operations at a
full speed:)!

Attached comes the NomCom 2014 First Report Card (which dates back to
November 2013) as well as the Timeline for 2014 - to give you an overview
of the main phases NomCom 2014 will undergo through in the upcoming year!

Please feel free to contact me should you have any Qs! Otherwise, wishing
you all a great week ahead!

As ever,
Veronica

--
*Veronica Cretu *

*President, Open Government Institute**Republic of Moldova - www.cmb.md
<http://www.cmb.md> *

*Member of the Steering Committee, *
*Open Government Partnership (OGP);*
*http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors*<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors>

*Member of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group*
*To the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)*
*http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/ <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/>*

*Member of the Nominating Committee of ICANN*
*(Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbering)*
*www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org>*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com <veronicacretu at gmail.com> and/or
veronica at cretu.md <veronica at cretu.md>Skype: veronicacretu Phone: 373
067435000*