[EURO-Discuss] R: Appointment

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:45:19 UTC 2013

Thanks.
You are not late, the press release came out only Tuesday, which is the day
in which I started my duties.
Thanks also to all the others who have sent congratulations.
Earlier this week I had long meetings at PIR, and I can confirm that my
activities in the AtLarge community are not in conflict with my tenure in
the PIR Board.
Cheers,
Roberto

Interest.