[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: Report from the informal session on ICANN Strategy for Europe at ICANN 47, Durban

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Tue Aug 13 12:30:44 UTC 2013

Christopher,
Thank you - very useful comments, and with a positive tone (something
that's always in deficit around mailing lists:-)!
My two cents for the region - ICANN geographical regions were defined long
time ago, and there are countries that have issues with that division.
Hopefully, the community work in that matter will come with some conclusion
and solution.
I'm on vacation these days, so might come with more comments later.  Nigel
may contribute as we'll - as he always does!

On Sunday, August 11, 2013, Christopher Wilkinson wrote:

> Dear Olivier, Dear Friends and Colleagues:
>
> Thankyou for consulting EURALO on this matter. Many of us were not in
> Durban, and so did not participate in the initial meeting.
>
> The two papers which have been circulated give rise to a several
> considerations and comments. I attach my feedback.
> I shall naturally be glad to participate in any further discussions about
> the proposed ICANN Strategy for Europe.
>
> Best regards
>
> Christopher Wilkinson

Best,
Veni
http://veni.com
https://facebook.com/venimarkovski
https://twitter.com/veni

***
The opinions expressed above are those of
the author, not of any organizations,
associated with or related to him in
any given way.
***

== Sent from my phone, so any spelling mistakes are caused by the
touchscreen keyboard.