[EURO-Discuss] EURALO representation at ALAC WGs – replacements needed!

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Sep 18 20:11:18 UTC 2012

Dear all,

as discussed tonight (under agenda item 6), we need to find some replacements for EURALO’s representation in the following ALAC Working Groups after Rudi Vansnick’s recent resignation (as EURALO representative in the WGs). At this opportunity let me tell you that EURALO is usually underrepresented in such WGs. And a better and continuous participation from our side would be wishful or necessary.

The WGs we are urgently looking for new representatives are:

-New gTLD WG
-Working Group on Metrics
-Registrants Rights and Responsibilities
-Subcommittee on Finance and Budget
-Rules of Procedure Working Group
-Naming Issues Taskforce WG

As announced before, I am ready to step in for the Subcommittee on Finance and Budget. More volunteers are welcome! Please let us know your interest via this list or via a direct message to me.

Thanks for your consideration and kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87