[EURO-Discuss] R: REMINDER/ EURALO Monthly call - Tuesday 20 November 2012 at 1900 UTC

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:40:21 UTC 2012

Good morning.
It is not clear to me if this call is open or restricted.
In case it is open, I would like to join the call.
Incidentally, while the text of the message shows a start time of 19:00 UTC,
the call page
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+2012.11.20+Teleconference
indicates 18:00 UTC.
Also, the event time announcer
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=EURALO+Monthly+Tele
conference+21%20%20November+2012%29&iso=20121120T19 has as title "EURALO
Monthly Teleconference 21 November 2012" while the date is correctly set to
20 November 2012.
Best regards,
Roberto