[EURO-Discuss] Fadi Chehadé to Become ICANN President & CEO

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Sat Jun 23 09:27:53 UTC 2012

Well, at least this time ICANN has selected an individual who lives on
the Los Angeles area.  Hence, I guess there will be none of these
extravangant requests of the past to open an office elsewhere  for the
sole purpose of specifically  accommodating the CEO, thereby throwing
hundred of thousands USD  through the window.

Patrick Vande Walle