[EURO-Discuss] Invitation EURALO GA Stockholm 2012 and documents

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Jun 11 02:31:44 UTC 2012

Dear all,

as announced before (13 May), our next GA will be convened this week in the eve of the upcoming EuroDIG on Wednesday 13 June, 18:00 - 20:00 CEST, at the Stockholm Conference City Center, room TBA onside -- see
http://www.eurodig.org/eurodig-2012/information/practical-information

Attached please find a draft Agenda for our GA and the annual Board report to be discussed and approved in Stockholm.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome until Wednesday, lunchtime (12:00 CEST).

At-Large Staff will send a meeting reminder on Wednesday latest with further infos on remote participation options via our Adobe Connect space.

We are pleased to welcome (at least some of) you at our annual GA and the following EuroDIG 2012 in Stockholm.

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/