[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Fellows Announced for ICANN Costa Rica Meeting

Adela Danciu AdelaD at diplomacy.edu
Sat Jan 7 14:21:39 UTC 2012

Dear Wolf,

I'm very happy to be selected for this ICANN meeting and I'm looking
forward to see you and other "old" friends in Costa Rica :) It will be a
great opportunity to prepare and promote EURALO especially in the context
of the upcoming Prague meeting.

Warm wishes for a great 2012 to everybody!

Best,

Adela