[EURO-Discuss] ACTA Letter to the members of the European Parliament

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Feb 22 15:12:52 UTC 2012

Dear all,

this is just to share with you that one of our members, Internet Society Luxembourg, has written to the members of the European Parliament regarding further debates and the ratification process of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) foreseen in June 2012. The full text of the ISOC letter you can find here:
http://internetsociety.org/internet-societys-letter-dated-honourable-members-european-parliament-february-2012

Let me express my deep appreciation for this initiative in the interest of an open and accessible Internet and due multi-stakeholder based procedures.

Kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/