[EURO-Discuss] WG: Regional Advice requested. Association Dot. HIV 173 / Germany

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Dec 19 08:49:12 UTC 2012

Hi

This is a good initiative.  But I can't help wondering---are we really going to start including TLD operators in At Large?  We all know the established lines are going to be challenged and at times blurred in the new gTLD age and what this may mean for GNSO, CCNSO, etc.  But isn't suppliers in the users box a step to far, like putting commercial orgs into noncomm bodies...

Are they not applying to the Registry Constituency?

Bill