[EURO-Discuss] Euralo GA in Stockholm and At-large anniversary in Pragua - WIKI and Conference call

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Apr 24 22:36:34 UTC 2012

Dear Silvia and all,

thanks for this next step to prepare our Stockholm and Prague planning and to create a Wiki page for this.

As I slightly revised / updated the 1st draft of a concept for Prague just now, I posted the text on the link below.

For those in the org. team who prefer conventional docs or formats, pleased find the updated versions attached (identical with the Wiki text). Would be pleased to get some more feedbacks.

Thanks for sending a Doodle and organizing the first call of the org. group.

Kind regards,
Wolf

Silvia Vivanco wrote Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:10:
>Dear Wolf et all:
>
>Further to today's call please see below a WIKI page for this :
>
>https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Anniversary+Events+Workspace
>
>We will add the members and will organize a first call. Gisella will send a doodle out to the current members to set an appropriate time for all early next week.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Silvia
>

>Silvia Vivanco
>Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
>Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>Telephone: + 1 (202) 570-7119
>Fax: +1 (202) 789-0104
>Cell/Mobile: +1 (202) 735-7011

EuroDIG Secretariat