[EURO-Discuss] Euralo GA in Stockholm and At-large anniversary in Pragua

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Apr 24 20:13:49 UTC 2012

WELCOME in the prep. team, Yrjö, highly appreciated!

I noted the following people/members so far: Wolfgang, Annette, Yrjö, Adela, Olivier, Oksana and me.

Anybody else?

As far as I understood, At-Large Staff will organize a first call for this prep. team - thanks!

Kind regards,
Wolf

Yrjö Länsipuro wrote Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:23:
>Dear Wolf,
>Answering your call at the EURALO conference just a minute ago, I'm volunteering to participate in preparing both above events.
>Best,
>Yrjö

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/