[EURO-Discuss] WG: [IRP] Introducing "The Netizen Report"

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Sep 20 16:21:08 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf, Dear Friends and Colleagues:

As previously indicated, on this occasion I will not be able to join
this evening's conference call. My apologies.

I would however be grateful if one of you could  - under the ICANN
Strategy point - ask Kurt Pritz to explain and justify the ICANN
position on vertical integration, and how such a position was reached
by the staff and board.

It is very embarrassing to support the multistakeholder model when
considered and informed advice, bottom up, is blatantly ignored by
ICANN.

The attached references, refer.

http://forum.icann.org/lists/vi-pdp-initial-report/pdfe3itOHmj9w.pdf

Regards to you all,