[EURO-Discuss] DOODLE - day and time of EURALO call

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sun Sep 18 06:51:20 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf:

Noted. Thankyou. I have doodled to maintain the Tuesday evening
options. (the other options appear at first sight to be all over the
place, and I would not wish to complicate matters even further.)
However, for this particular Tuesday (21 September) I will probably
have to apologise for family reasons. (students travelling etc.)

Regards to you all,

Christopher.