[EURO-Discuss] Reminder - DOODLE - day and time of EURALO call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Sep 15 11:44:55 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Please complete this Doodle poll before Friday 16th September, 1200 UTC. We have only had 8 responses so far.

http://doodle.com/eaqau2agft3vxznx

I have ADDED the CURRENT meeting slot so you can choose it IF it was
Suitable.

NOTE - this is to establish the MONTHLY call date/time so please fill in with your GENERAL availability for the future months, not only for next week.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Gisella