[EURO-Discuss] WG: [ALAC-Internal] Informal exchange of views with the Board: suggested memo.

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Oct 18 14:57:28 UTC 2011

Dear all,

first of all, I would like to thank Jean-Jacques for this excellent idea and input regarding the upcoming Dakar meeting with the ICANN Board.

Let me suggest to add this initiative (and text below for review) to our today's call agenda under point 4. Dakar preparations.

Hope to hear many of you at our call later today!
Kind regards,
Wolf

_______

EuroDIG Secretariat