[EURO-Discuss] List of nominations for Belgrade GA

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri May 27 10:14:55 UTC 2011

Dear all,

as far as I have seen, the following nominations were forwarded via this list:

Chair: Wolf
(nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang, Manuel, Annette)

Secretariat:
-Rudi
(nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang and Manuel)

-Oksana (nominated by Annette, seconded by Sandra)

Board members:
-Annette (nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang)
-Desiree (nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang)
-Yrjö (nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang)
-Lutz (nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang)
-Adela (nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang)
-Oksana (nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang)
-Manuel (nominated by Wolf)
-Bill (nominated by Annette, seconded by Sandra)
(besides the Officers)

Plus "ex-officio":
ALAC reps. Sandra, Olivier, Jean-Jacques besides Sébastien,

ALAC: Olivier
(nominated by Sébastien, seconded by Wolfgang and Manuel)

I guess, the nominated candidates will accept their nomination – if NOT,
please let us know until next Sunday, 29 May, lunch time latest.

Thanks and see you in Belgrade,

Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87