[EURO-Discuss] Call for nominations

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed May 25 22:35:23 UTC 2011

Hi Christopher,

I share your concern and thought in principle and would be
pleased to have more options in this direction - new and
plenty of younger people to step in and to take over ...

That's the reason why I suggested Manuel (see below) and
Sébastien and Annette nominated Oksana. Actually, we need
both experience and new ideas, thoughts, approaches and
all the like. Unfortunately, we do not have more choice and
time at the moment - or do you suggest to postpone the GA?

Come up with concrete proposals that can be discussed.

Best,
Wolf