[EURO-Discuss] Call for nominations

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Wed May 25 19:13:23 UTC 2011

Hi all,

regarding Secretariat-Position, first I would like to thank Olivier for his great work!

I would like to nominate Oksana Prykhodko, from the European Media Platform, Ukraine, for the Secretariat Postion.

We should try to have a balance in EURALO's leadership functions regarding gender and regional equality. Oksana actively participated in EURALO and represents a new member from the Eastern part of our region and for sure will be of great help for outreach in this region in such a function.

Chair: Wolf is already nominated, but Iwould also like to thank our Chair for his constant commitment and pushing our association into a rather  prominent position in the user community.

Board: I would like to add Bill Drake to our nominees - a very good candidate for helping us to build an ALS for individual members

And finally, I woud like to thank Sebastian for  keeping -as an ICANN Board member- close contact to his At-Large and EURALO community.

See you all in Belgrad!

Annette