[EURO-Discuss] Call for nominations

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed May 25 18:46:16 UTC 2011

Good evening:

i suggest that it is premature for the existing establishment to
appear to wrap this question up already.

I think we need to encourage some newcomers. But this will require:

(a) more time, and

(b) an open process where newcomers do not feel that they are being
asked to stand against a done deal . . .
	Loosing a vote against the "official" ticket, could be permanently
discouraging.

Just a thought,

CW