[EURO-Discuss] WG: The Governance Dimension of the Internet of Things - EURO-NF & GOVPIMINT Workshop (Leipzig II)

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Mar 29 19:59:02 UTC 2011

Dear all again,

as mentioned at today’s call, there was an exciting Workshop last week in Leipzig on the „Internet of Things“ organised by Wolfgang Kleinwächter and Sandra Hoferichter. Several EURALO members participated at this event – besides the organizers: Bill Drake, Lutz Donnerhacke, Avri Doria and myself. Attached please find the program of this WS.

Further infos you can find under:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-01

or at (in German only):
TAUCIS – Technikfolgenabschätzung: Ubiquitäres Computing und
Informationelle Selbstbestimmung Studie im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung
https://www.datenschutzzentrum.de/taucis/ita_taucis.pdf

The EU-Action Plan
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/policy/rfid/documents/commiot2009.pdf

and other EU infos
http://www.eu-ems.com/summary.asp?event_id=55&page_id=342

as well as on the OECD conference, June 2009
http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/8/3/43015154.pdf

and an interesting / controversial article on the issue on Heise Online / Telepolis (in German only):
http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/30/30805/1.html

Enjoy the reading!
Kind regards,
Wolf

sandra hoferichter sent Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:40:

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig

Digitale Allmend