[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Teleconference Tuesday, 29 March 2011 at 16:00 UTC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Mar 29 16:02:52 UTC 2011

Here some more inputs for discussion of agenda item 7:

Suggested EURALO Bylaw changes regarding the inclusion of individual members:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Options+to+include+individual+members+in+EURALO+Structure

At EURALO’s monthly call from January 2011 it was decided to go for Option B and to submit this as a „starting solution“ to our GA in May 2011 in Belgrade.

Modifications on Term limits for Board members and Officers
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Options+to+Change+EURALO+Term+Limits

It was decided to suggest this modification to the GA as an “interim solution” for 3 to 4 years only. In principle, there should be certain limits to the terms of Board members and Officers as long as they do not restrain the functioning of EURALO.

Modifications to allign EURALO Board and ALAC representative elections
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Bylaw+changes+to+align+the+elections+of+the+EURALO+Board+with+the+ALAC+representative

These are the Bylaw modifications decided in January 2011 to be submitted for vote at the General Assembly 2011.

Hear you, Wolf

_________
Marilyn Vernon wrote Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:06:
>Dear All,
>
>The next EURALO teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday, 29 March 2011 at
>16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST).
>
>Due to the time change please be sure to check your local time at:
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=29&year=201
>1&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
>
>The draft agenda and call details can be found at:
>https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+29.03.2011+Teleconference
>
>If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
>staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>.
>
>Regards,
>
>Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon,
>Kristina Nordström
>ICANN At-Large Staff

>Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org

comunica-ch