[EURO-Discuss] Approval EURALO election at GA in Belgrade

Stefan Huegel sh at fiff.de
Thu Jun 2 09:29:12 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf, dear all,

first of all, I apologize for my absence which was due to professional obligations.

Congratulations to everyone elected. I have no objections and wish you all the best for your upcoming work.

Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Hügel (sh at fiff.de)
Telefon +49 151 17274808 - Skype stefan_huegel

FIfF - Forum InformatikerInnen für Frieden und gesellschaftliche Verantwortung e.V.
Goetheplatz 4 - D-28203 Bremen - Telefon +49 421 33659255 - Fax +49 421 33659256
fiff at fiff.de - http://www.fiff.de - Twitter @FIfF_de