[EURO-Discuss] WG: Summary Minutes from EURALO Geo Regions Call

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jan 25 22:31:53 UTC 2011

Dear Heidi and all,

thanks a lot for the quickest meeting minutes I can remember ;-) from our tonights
call. I was not as quick as you but attached you can find a first draft of the EURALO
input on Geographic Regions to be submitted to ALAC, as agreed tonight.

Please Olivier, Yrjö and others feel free to edit the draft -- as long as it arrives on
Olivier's desk tomorrow at 14:00 for the ALAC meeting ;-)

Thanks again for your great participation and inputs this evening and
kind regards,
Wolf

 Heidi Ullrich wrote Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:14:
>Dear All,
>
>Please find attached the summary minutes I took on today's EURALO Geo-Regions call.
>
>Wolf, I hope they are useful to you as you prepare the EURALO contribution.
>
>Please review the notes and then I will post on the wiki page.
>
>Kind regards,
>Heidi
>
>Heidi Ullrich
>Director for At-Large
>Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647
>Fax: +1 (310) 823 - 8649
>Cell/Mobile: +1 (310) 437 - 3956

comunica-ch