[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC] ISOC statement on ACTA

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Feb 16 14:56:48 UTC 2011

Dear Jean-Jacques,

I entirely agree with your thoughts and arguments on the role of RALOs
and the ALAC and I think, whenever/wherever the interests of Internet
users are affected or potentially at stake, we should verify possible impacts
on a regional level - what in the given ACTA case is rather clear to me -
and raise our voice. I am conscious that it is an ambitious goal but we
need to work and progress into this direction.

Therefore, I would support your ideas, particularly and at least to "make
a brief statement supporting the ISOC position overall ...".

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87