[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] Message from David Olive on At-Large Staff Transitions

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Feb 14 16:38:13 UTC 2011

Dear Matthias and all,

as Wolfgang stated already, I received the announcement of Matthias' departure with rather mixed emotions. But I would like to use the opportunity to sternly THANK Matthias for all his dedicated work, sympathy, advise, support and everything he did over the last three years for the RALO and At-Large community. Without his trusted assistance EURALO wouldn't be in a shape as I believe we are now! Thanks again and all the best for his new challenges.

I am looking forward with confidence to continue our work with Seth, Gisella and Marilyn!

Kind regards,
Wolf