[EURO-Discuss] Meeting Invitation: EURALO Teleconference Tuesday 20 December at 19UTC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Dec 14 15:22:21 UTC 2011

Dear Annette,

thanks for your response and question. For me it wouldn't be a problem to start this last monthly call (this year ;-) two hours earlier. As you may recall, we conducted a Doodle poll some months ago just to find a more appropriate time and be more inclusive. And I am not sure whether the new timing in the evening serves the interests or availabilities of our community members better?

Whereas there is a flexibility from my - and perhaps from other members side, I don't know whether this fits into the very dense time schedule of At-Large Staff having the monthly ALAC call the same afternoon?

The floor is open - the choice is on you folks and At-Large Staff.

Kind regards,
Wolf

Annette Muehlberg wrote Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:36