[EURO-Discuss] DOODLE / rescheduling EURALO call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Apr 18 02:07:15 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Due to the CoE Conference in Strasbourg this week,  we would like to reschedule Tuesday's EURALO call.

Please complete the attached Doodle poll to find the most suitable alternative date.

http://doodle.com/us43dpfekwmci6ig

This Doodle poll will close on Tuesday 19 April 2011 at 1600 UTC.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff