[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: EURALO Teleconference Tuesday, 19 April 2011 at 16:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 14 08:14:26 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf,

I am also going to the CoE conference but I wonder whether we could run
this call from Strasbourg if we choose another time.
April 26th is likely to be a bit complicated because that's the day
we'll have the ALAC call (16:00 UTC - 17:30 UTC) as well as the ALAC
ExCom call (17:30 UTC - 18:30 UTC), both of which usually run overtime
due to their full agenda. So the line's probably going to be busy until
19:00UTC or later. Perhaps a call at 20:00 UTC on that day, but this
makes it very late - too late IMHO.

Failing either of these two options, we'd probably need to look at other
days of the week. If nobody has a suggestion, perhaps a doodle will help
decide.

Warmest regards,

Olivier

Le 14/04/2011 02:04, Wolf Ludwig a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> thanks, Marilyn, for the early announcement of our next monthly call but I have a conflict of commitments because I will be at a CoE conference on Monday and Tuesday next week. I know it will be difficult to find a suitable alternate day and time during the upcoming Eastern holidays but I dare to ask our members whether the subsequent Tuesday, 26 April (just after Eastern) would be a feasible alternative?
>
> Thanks for your opinions and
> kind regards,
> Wolf
>

> Marilyn Vernon wrote Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:31:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> The next EURALO teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday, 19 April 2011 at
>> 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST).
>>
>> The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at:
>> https://community.icann.org/x/hYPT
>>
>> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
>> staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Heidi Ullrich, Gisella Gruber-White, Seth Greene, Marilyn Vernon
>> ICANN At-Large Staff

>> Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org
>>
> comunica-ch
> phone +41 79 204 83 87
> Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
>
> Digitale Allmend
> http://blog.allmend.ch -
>
> EURALO - ICANN's Regional At-Large Organisation
> http://euralo.org
>
> Profile on LinkedIn
> http://ch.linkedin.com/in/wolfludwig

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD