[EURO-Discuss] Voting procedure and Results from Round 1 voting for At-Large selected Board Member for seat #15 of ICANN Board

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sat Nov 27 00:41:50 UTC 2010

Dear Werner,

W. Hülsmann (DVD wrote Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:08:
>> b) private and direct mails I will send to all
>>    those 19 participants of the first voting.
>
>Please: Not only to the participants of the first voting, to all
>eligible voters!

Please believe me that Staff/Matthias, Annette and I invested
a lot of time to mobilise ALL eligible voters for the first round
but we had to accept that 8 members didn't care and participate
even after repeated calls.

And presumably they won't do it in the second round neither
even if I spend all my weekend on it. Pity!

Best,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87