[EURO-Discuss] Next stage of the At-Large Board Director selection process

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 12 15:07:28 UTC 2010

Dear EURALO members,

it was announced on wednesday 10 November, that no petition applicants
would be added to the candidate slate.

The final slate of candidates consists of: (in alphabetical order)
Sébastien Bachollet
Pierre Dandjinou
Alan Greenberg

This is a reminder that you will have an opportunity to meet the
candidates via the Candidate-Community forum, which will be held on
Saturday, 13 November at 1300 UTC.  This conference call will give the
candidates an opportunity to present themselves and answer your questions.

Details about this forum can be found under:

https://community.icann.org/display/DirCan/At-Large+Director+Candidate-Community+Forum+-+11.10

Details about the conference call can be found under:

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Community+Call+on+At-Large+Board+Director+Candidates+11.10+-+Teleconference

You may add your questions for the candidates directly to the
Candidate-Community forum page.
Alternatively, please email your questions here, and Wolf and I will
relay them to the Candidate-Community forum page.

Whilst we hope that you will take part in person, if you are unable to
take part in the conference call with the candidates, you can still send
your questions for them to be asked in your absence.

Best regards,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Secretariat